Wednesday, November 10, 2004

enderfife is a liar, a cheat, and a lemming

anyone daring to check out effiyeffee.com will face my wrath. which is not inconsequential. it is consequential. it is also not sequential. it is anasequential. my wrath, that is. i do not look kindly upon being cut off, enderfife. not looking kindly is one of my main weapons. having many main weapons is one of my many main weapons. all of my many main weapons are good weapons. and i also have many minions. the scorpions you know of. you know of only some of my scorpions, who number among my many minions. among my many minions i count my main weapons, and my many minions count me as their main weapon, and it is exactly this kind of easy back-and-forth that is my main weapon. the rumours are true (spelling "rumors" as "rumours" is my main weapon) i have scorpions of all sizes, intellects, and demeanors. their abilities eclipse the ancient atlanteans, whom i number among my minions. some are quite kind and some are quite angry. all are murderous, it's just that some are kindly murderous and some are angrily murderous. even the ones who are not murderous are murderous. this is one of many minions' many main weapons. my scorpions are blindly loyal to me, and their blind loyalty is my main weapon. but they are not alone among my many minions, all of whom are blindly loyal to me. i have infiltrated the alphabet. the letter M is my most blindly loyal minion, and i hereby command my most rabid servant and main weapon M to never again be found among the discourses, postings, thoughts, and speech of the avowed enemy enderfife. thus my wrath begins to unfold, and the unfolding of my wrath is my main weapon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home